PERSONAL GUIDANCE BY OUR EXPERTS
With Jenny Schoenmann
When it comes to making sustainable and long-lasting change, it often looks like you have to take an all-or-nothing approach. That you need to get it perfectly right, or it might not even be worth to give it a try. This belief is very convenient for the ego, as it allows you to remain stuck in perfectionism, burnout, overwhelm and confusion.
"Let me tell you a little secret: you don’t have to overhaul your entire life to feel at home in it or to create a fulfilling relationship with yourself, other people and the world you so deeply care for. Rather, it is about taking small, at times wild or messy, and consistent steps that create a snowball effect which starts to ripple through all areas of your life. Deep down you already know very well what lights you up and nourishes you, though your life experiences may have clouded your vision at times." - Jenny
Soul-Based Coaching provides you with space, time and guidance to access that place of inner clarity. Without judgement, we will get curious about the unsupportive beliefs and behaviours that have gotten in your way of living the life you feel you are here to lead. With boldness, confidence, kindness and pride, able and excited to take full responsibility of your own wellbeing.
Soul-Based Coaching is rooted in the belief that you are complete, whole, and have all the knowledge and strength you need to live life as yourself. Your transformation does not solely rely on your logical mind, rather it is based on the knowing of your Soul. The parts of you that are needed to transition into a new way of being will be activated and show up as I take you to the place where your desired growth can take place.
As a coach, Jenny is mostly there to witness and support you in finding clarity on your personal beliefs, goals, conflicts, and to create a healthy environment for change. Together, you take inventory of where you are at right now, where you desire to be, and map out your journey and the tools and techniques that guide you on your way. She will encourage you to discover your individual strengths and use them effectively. The insights you gain can be activated over and over and in different contexts. Thus, Soul-Based Coaching becomes a method you can use independently after the completion of us working together.
Tools & Methods
To explain what Soul-Based Coaching is, it is also important to know what it is not. Jenny will not give you a blueprint on steps to take, solutions or opinions. You are the expert of creating your life, after all. She is there to hold the container for this to happen and will offer and suggest several methods to support this holistic process. Some of them are:
- Grounding practices, Breathwork and Mantras to help you fully arrive in the space we share, leaving the to-do’s of the day behind for our time together so you can drop into what needs to be heard, seen and felt.
- Inquiry and Mirroring to help you connect with your feelings, thoughts, heart and intuition. She will mirror that which you share back to you, so you can hear yourself think and are able to put together the puzzle pieces of your life and uncover that which desires to be expressed. Inquiry & symbolic modelling using "Clean Language" developed by psychologist David Grove
- She may also invite you to focus on specific resources or practices in-between our sessions. An example of this could be journaling or drawing, to support you in connecting the dots and creating mental space beyond mundane day-to-day tasks, or reading a book she feels could provide you with clarity or inspiration.
- A curiosity of Yoga, mindfulness and self-development is important, yet no previous experience thereof is required.
- Sessions can take place in English or in German and are customized to your individual needs.
- To get started, we connect for a free 20-minute exploration session on Monday at 11 am or 6 pm at Delight Den Haag or over the phone.
- During this session we explore your needs, you get an experience of what it is like to be coached by Jenny and receive tools you can start implementing right away.
- Together we explore whether or not we are a good fit to work together and decide on the frequency and duration of your coaching trajectory.
- On average we meet 3-5 times, for 60 minutes per session.
- Additional sessions can be purchased if so desired.
- Coaching sessions with Jenny are available via online video calling
To explore if Soul-Based coaching can be of support to you, you can book in a free 20-minute exploration session. During this session we explore your needs, you get an experience of what it is like to be coached by Jenny and receive tools you can start implementing right away. Together you explore whether or not we are a good fit to work together and decide on the frequency and duration of your coaching trajectory. On average we meet 3-5 times, for 60 minutes per session.
- 3 Sessions for €310,-
Book an appointment
Click the button below to schedule an appointment and use the form to indicate your preferences. We will be in touch shortly to confirm your appointment based on your requests.
A booking request needs to be sent to us at least 24 hours before the preferred appointment time. This allows us to find and contact the right teacher, healer or therapist.
Canceling your appointment can be done without charge up to 24 hours before the start of the appointment. You will be charged in full if canceled within 24 hours. Please be on time, we have to cancel the appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late since we can't guarantee the quality and benefits of the treatments anymore.