Ayurveda consultations & massages
Ayurvedic In-depth Consultation
With Amanda Dries, Victoria (Tory) Hyndman, Ombretta Dettori
Amsterdam, Den Haag
This consultation will be led by one of our Senior Ayurvedic Practitioners with several years of experience in the field.
The session includes:
Next to what offered by our Nutritional & Lifestyle Coach, acute and chronic conditions will be addressed in an Individualised Treatment Plan that entails:
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice that target your present complaints
- Pranayama and meditation routine
- Ad hoc herbal remedies
- Ayurvedic treatment plan
- Referral to Ayurvedic Physician for evaluation of Panca Karma (deep Ayurvedic Cleansing program) when needed
This is your choice if:
Not only would like to achieve a more balanced life but you are:
- Dealing with some acute/chronic conditions such as autoimmune diseases, burnout, GI trach issues, muscular-skeletal conditions, hormonal dysbalances
- Dealing with some (minor) gynaecological complaints such as absent/painful/irregular/excessive menstruation, cysts, recurrent infections or miscarriages
- Planning to conceive or you are experiencing it as a challenge
- Pregnant (advice for each trimester and to prepare your body, mind and soul to labour)
- Postpartum: how to welcome your baby and take care of your own Postpartum Window (speed up the recovery after vaginal birth or C-sections, support lactation, food advises)
Our Ayurvedic Practitioners are all trained in Basic Western Medicine (Medische Besiskennis) therefore will address what is possible within their field of knowledge and expertise and may refer you to an Ayurvedic Physician, your GP or whomever best suited to help you in taking care of your health whenever appropriate.
Ayurvedic Consultation (60min): €80
Ayurvedic Consultation Follow Up (30 min): €37,50
Book an appointment
Click the button below to schedule an appointment and use the form to indicate your preferences. We will be in touch shortly to confirm your appointment based on your requests.
A booking request needs to be sent to us at least 24 hours before the preferred appointment time. This allows us to find and contact the right teacher, healer or therapist.
Canceling your appointment can be done without charge up to 24 hours before the start of the appointment. You will be charged in full if canceled within 24 hours. Please be on time, we have to cancel the appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late since we can't guarantee the quality and benefits of the treatments anymore.